- New Stock
- By Composition
- By Usage
- By color
- By Material
- The Movement
- About us
Do you want to Recycle?
Fill in the following form
How it works
1. Fill in the company form. You will receive an email with the technical info file (fabric composition, packaging, location…). Send the completed file to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. We will send all the information to our recycling partner.
3. Our partner will evaluate the recycling options (as you know, not everything can be recycled) and will give us a quote for the operation.
4. We will send you all the information and wait for your approval.
5. Once approved we will manage the shipment and your product will be recycled.
What we do
Textile recycling is the process by which old clothing and other textiles (that cannot be recirculated the way they are) are transformed into new ones for reuse or material recovery.
Textiles are sorted, pulled, or shredded into raw fibers, spun into new textiles, and used to manufacture new clothing and a number of other items.