- NUEVO STOCK
- Por composición
- Por Uso
- Telas para vestidos de fiesta y de novia
- Telas para blusas y vestidos
- Telas para camisas
- Telas para Camisetas
- Telas técnicas
- Telas para Sudaderas
- Telas para Pantalones
- Telas para Abrigo y Chaquetas
- Telas para Ropa Deportiva
- Telas para Lencería y Ropa Interior
- Telas para Bikinis y Bañadores
- Telas Infantiles
- Materiales Innovadores
- Telas pars accesorios
- Por Color
- Por Material
- The Movement
- About us
Do you want to Recycle?
Fill in the following form
1. Fill in the company form. You will receive an email with the technical info file (fabric composition, packaging, location…). Send the completed file to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. We will send all the information to our recycling partner.
3. Our partner will evaluate the recycling options (as you know, not everything can be recycled) and will give us a quote for the operation.
4. We will send you all the information and wait for your approval.
5. Once approved we will manage the shipment and your product will be recycled.
Textile recycling is the process by which old clothing and other textiles (that cannot be recirculated the way they are) are transformed into new ones for reuse or material recovery.
Textiles are sorted, pulled, or shredded into raw fibers, spun into new textiles, and used to manufacture new clothing and a number of other items.